Has your life been profoundly influenced by a mother, father, teacher, service worker, a military person, a spiritual leader, financial mastermind, a child or just a passerby?
We believe people are very valuable influencers. They have an innate ability and power to touch those around them in a loving and helpful way, unknowingly most of the time. It is our mission and intention to celebrate this wisdom which comes from all types of people. This wisdom is sought after by so many and it is our aim to put many aspects into one book so you can glean the tools you are looking for to achieve more happiness in your life. The world is full of treasured heroes, the words from these people are our rocks and the light that leads the way.
1) Tell us about a time when someone in your life was able to influence you or others based on their wisdom, journey or experiences and what affects this had on you or those you know. What changed or became incredibly clear that this wisdom was powerful?
2) Tell us about how YOU have been able to influence others – and how it changed the direction of someone’s life, and perhaps the lives of many around you.
- Feel free to use or change names as you see fit.
- Written submissions are 50 to 2000 words or less – a short story or quote is fine.
- Video Submissions are 1 minute or less and can be emailed to Sheryl Lynn, Author
- Remember, wisdom can come in the form of a twinkle in someone’s eye to a smile on their face to words of advice during a sensitive time in life of which they became wise teachers. How wisdom shows up in your life is unique, it is different for all.
- Have fun and think “Celebration of Wisdom.”
- All those who submit will receive a complimentary Wisdom Effect, happily ever after e-Book upon its completion.
- Deadline for submissions: Early 2016 – the earlier the better please.
- Wisdom Effect will maintain all publishing rights. All submissions are considered for publication.
Sheryl Lynn, Author
We reserve the right to accept or reject any submission on the basis of content (e.g., redundant, offensive, irrelevant, etc). We reserve the right to use any submission in any way we choose, including editing though credit will be given to the person submitting.
We own the copyright in all Wisdom Effect posts and book submissions, including those that were submitted by others.
Please note that we receive hundreds of submissions. All chosen submissions will be published in Wisdom Effect; happily ever after and in its subsequent series. It may be a long time before we are able to publish but will do our best to review and include as many as possible, so please be patient. Thank you.